Thursday 5 April 2007

Right, now its up-to-date so now I can ignore it again...

Not alot going on at the mo. I could tell you about my weekend in the UK but that defeats the object of this blog and I saw most of you there anyway (I assume the only people who will ever look at this blog are my friends/associates/enemies back home).

This week was a constituency week, meaning the Parliament is effectively closed and the MEPs all stay in their home countries, letting us catch up on work... okay letting us slack off whenever we want and spend all day updating our blogs!

Other than being shot down for the first time over here (we all knew it was going far too well on that score to last, I can almost hear the nods and the sighs of relief that normal order is back!) and then spending money that I don't have to get wankered 'cause of it last night, not much has happened.

Oh and I'm on Facebook now (George Sinnott not Synnott) so feel free to annoy me on there too!

Speak soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK so I got your name wrong genuis is allowed one mistake a year ;)